Get the latest functionality and improved stability for your MicroFlow LOG machine by updating the MicroFlow Log App and upgrading the Firmware on the LOG Controller. The roll out will happen gradually over the coming weeks from June 29 to July 21.
Newest versions pr. June 29, 2022
- Firrmware version 2.1.1
- Tablet App version 6.4
For this there are two ways on how to update the MicroFlow LOG, but it is determined by your Firmware and App version:
- For machines running Firmware versions 2.01, 2.03, 2.04 and 2.05, we at Fremco recommend keeping the machine updated, which can be handled by the user, through the update function in the Microflow App. It takes approximately 15 minutes.
- For machines running Firmware older than version 2.xx, we recommend that you get your machine updated at your nearest Fremco Service Center.
Have you read our latest news?
- Fremco introduces its first automatic fiber blowing machine:
- New Firmware and Updated App released for MicroFlow LOG
- Fremco A/S broadens their business with a subsidiary in the US
- Introducing DuctRod RAPID
- Fremco acquired by Storskogen Denmark