Get the latest functionality and improved stability for your MicroFlow LOG machine by updating the MicroFlow Log App and upgrading the Firmware on the LOG Controller.
For this there are two ways on how to update the MicroFlow LOG, but it is determined by your Firmware and App version:
- For machines running Firmware versions 2.01, 2.03, 2.04 and 2.05, we at Fremco recommend keeping the machine updated, which can be handled by the user, through the update function in the Microflow App. It takes approximately 15 minutes.
N.B: Due to unexpected issues on some MicroFlow LOG machines, causing the update to fail rendering the machine inoperable. We have suspended the user access to the Firmware update for the MicroFlow LOG controller. When problems have been resolved, access to firmware updates will be resumed.
- For machines running Firmware older than version 2.xx, we recommend that you get your machine updated at your nearest Fremco Service Center.
Have you read our latest news?
- Fremco A/S broadens their business with a subsidiary in the US
- Vi søger til to spændende fuldtidsstillinger
- New Firmware and Updated App released for MicroFlow LOG
- Introducing DuctRod RAPID
- Fremco acquired by Storskogen Denmark